Friday, October 9, 2015

The Ultimate Postseason Matchup: Chicago Cubs-St. Louis Cardinals Postseason Game

If you thought that the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers battling it out in the postseason was the match up to see, think again when it comes down to these two teams.

Tonight's the night that I've been waiting for and part of me isn't waiting for, I'm talking about the National League Divisional Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs.

This is literally the World Series of the MLB National League Central. One the best team this year up against the best young team.

I can't tell you how much I'm so nervous but excited about this match up. It can go either way no matter how you solve the puzzle of this match up.

This shouldn't be the NLDS this should be the National League Championship Series. Sorry Mets/Dodgers fans, but this match up will have more television viewers than yours.

Ever since the second of half the season, the Cubs have gotten the Cardinals number and taken at least half of the games series that goes back and forth.

I'll admit that I'm a Cubs fan. Yes, I'm a lovable loser. I embrace the title no matter how you make fun of it.

I live with my grandparents (my grandmother: Cub fan & grandfather: Cardinal fan) it's hard to be around them when they take it a bit seriously. But we all love each other.

Tonight's pitchers are John Lester (11-12) and John Lackey (13-10). In this pitching match up, I'll take Lester over Lackey. Lester has a better postseason record than Lackey. I remember how not good he can be when it came for pitching for the Red Sox and Angeles.

So for who will win the series, I'm taking the Cubs in 5. This will be a very close match. All I'm hoping is for great series but for the Cubs to go through to the NLCS.

Because as it said in Back to the Future II, the Cubs win the World Series and who hopes that comes true?

No comments:

Post a Comment