Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Quiet Writer will be Renamed

As of  Monday, January 4th, The Quiet Writer will be renamed The Quiet Corner. 
I had another blog named The Quiet Corner (which was created back in March of 2014). With posting on two different blogs (with the same content) and other things going on right now, I felt that the decision had to be made and thought mashing them together would be the best. 

The idea for both titles came to reflect on me. If anyone knows me, I'm a quiet and shy in person. I use to or still  at times sit in the corner of rooms (a lot during high school and in college).  

I appreciate everyone who views the site and hope you still continue to with the slight change. Nothing else has change, there will still be TV recaps, reviews and The Newspaper will return soon after some retooling and much more stuff I hope would be good. 

Thank you,
Adam Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment