Monday, May 9, 2016

Captain America Civil War: An Action-packed Movie Worth Seeing





A team divided by the concept of being contained can not stand. If that didn't make any sense, this probably will.... When a the Avengers are in trouble for causing death and destruction, the United Nations are to force them to revealing their identity and contained until they are being needed.

Yeah, there's going to be separate opinions on that, no doubt.

Captain America: Civil War or should I say The Avengers: Civil War, was a jaw dropping action pack thriller that I've seen in a long time. The story was tight enough to perfection, the acting is top of it's game and give credit where credit is due to the Russo brothers for making a great film.

There were so many actions scenes, two that stand out was the scenes with the group battle and Iron Man against Cap and Bucky. I real enjoyed watching Iron Man get his ass kicked by Cap. Even when he tells Cap to stand down and gets back up for another round was amazing.

The film gave a great thriller and a great twist that involves with Tony Stark's childhood.

And the humor in this film was out of the ballpark. Ant-Man brought it , The Falcon and Winter Solider brought it on as new best friend old-best friend and even Spiderman was hilarious. The scenes with Peter and Tony was just had me laughing my pants off. Not to mention the scene of The Falcon and Bucky fighting Spiderman was priceless.

There are some dark tones in this film but it balances out with the action and comedy that comes with it. I don't get where the emotional part comes from, either they're talking about watching Team Cap's crew in a cell or whatever. I felt bad for them and really hating Stark even more.

This film does give a great ending to the Captain America trilogy and opening it up to Avengers next film. Now what happens here if there should be another Captain America film? Hell I would want another one. It's the only film out of the Marvel/Disney film that I enjoy. Until there's a Black Widow film, for which I'm still crossing my fingers.

Overall,  I give this film a 9.5/10.

It's is so far the best film of the year.

You can catch Captain America Civil War in theaters now.

No comments:

Post a Comment