Wednesday, May 12, 2021

This Is Us To End After Sixth Seasons


Well, we'll need to prepare to say goodbye to the Pearsons.

The Hollywood Reporter is exclusively reporting that NBC's tearjerking family drama This is Us will end with its sixth season.

THR has not got any comments from NBC and 20th Television, NBC is said to be planning an official announcement of the final season of Friday, when the network will unveil its fall schedule for the 2021-2022 season ahead of its May 17th Upfronts.

This doesn't come as a shock as back in 2019, This Is Us was renewed for three seasons (Season 4, 5, & 6), though there were no plans for the show's sixth season to be the last. The creator Dan Fogelman has mentioned that he has a six-season plan to tell the story in the past. 

While there's no word on how many episodes will be in the final seasons (normally it would be 18). Currently, Season Five is airing with a span of 16 episodes. 

Are you prepared to say goodbye to The Pearsons? Leave a comment below. 

The Season 5 finale is set for Tuesday, May 25 at 10/9c on NBC.

8 comments:

  1. This makes me sad. I love This Is Us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy this show and look forward to Tuesday nights. I watch each episode at least 3 times. This is good television, good story telling, great acting, phenomenal writing. I’m going to be real sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy this show and look forward to Tuesday nights. I watch each episode at least 3 times. This is good television, good story telling, great acting, phenomenal writing. I’m going to be real sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad to hear this. Love the show. Great storyline and I love how they've developed the characters. I am hoping that Madison and Kevin stay together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Another heart warming, feel good wholesome show bites the dust - sooooo sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only have a few shows I look forward to watching now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad to read that this will end so soon. It has been one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete