Monday, December 11, 2023

A Political Thriller to Watch: The Dipolmat Season 1

 


Netflix's The Diplomat, starring Keri Russell, is a series everyone must watch. It's a true political thriller that works, but only with Russell. 


The series is about Kate Wyler (Russell), a newly appointed United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom, who is adjusting to the spotlight while dealing with an international crisis, making alliances all with a marriage that's about to collapse. 

I loved watching this series as I binged through to the end. At the same time, the writing has its primary storylines and one-dimensional characters like the President of the United States (played well by Michael McLean). It still works. Keri Russell is a gem in this series, and I hope to see more in season two. I highly recommend this series. 

Overall, I give it a 9/10.

Have you seen The Diplomat? Leave a comment below!

You can catch season one of The Diplomat on Netflix 

No comments:

Post a Comment