Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Avengers Age of Ultron






If there's one word to describe the Avengers: Age of Ultron it would have to be INCREDIBLE!!! This second Avengers movie comes on strong and leaves me wanting more. I literally didn't want it to end.


First off there should now be a massive fan base for James Spader. The guy was amazingly awesome as Ultron. I loved every freakin scene that Ultron was in and yet I didn't want him to die. I felt bad for the character.


We each got to see each Avenger's back story, mostly Black Widow, which is one of two of my favorite Avengers characters along with Captain America. This is just me but I think that Cap and Widow would make a good couple. It was just what I've seen and feel after Winter Solider.

The best scene of the whole movie was when the Hulk went bonkers and Iron Man had to calm him down. Putting on the Hulkbuster, it turned out to be a real rumble in the jungle. Loved when Iron Man kept punching Hulk many times and saying "go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep."


And then as he picked him up and begin to fly out, Hulk deferred to a hotel building. After saving the folks in the elevator, Iron Man uses the elevator and hits the Hulk and then punches him in the face. And the look that he gave Iron Man and spit a tooth out. Iron Man quietly says "I'm sorry." The best reaction of the film.

Even before seeing the movie, I learned the Quicksilver was going to die. But if I didn't know about that I would assume that Hawkeye would die because we saw his family and that this was going to be his last time in battle. Usually that's a give away.


Also I can't leave out the first scene of the movie, the fight sequence. Oh my god!! That was totally freaking amazing. I've never seen anything like it, maybe on a animated movie or so but not like this. LOVED IT!!

Overall, I love the film a lot. I even saw it a second time with m brother and we couldn't stop talking about it. He's much of a Marvel fan than I am as I'm between both Marvel and DC Comics type of guy.

I can't wait for Captain America: Civil War. My brother think it's going to be amazing and hopes to see Spiderman in it. I can't wait either.



I thought it was a great movie. I give it a 9/10. I really couldn't find any issue with the movie at all. I think that this might be the best Avengers out of the first one. As I said before I can't wait to see the next movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment