Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Look I'ts Supergirl!!!





Checkout the trailer for Supergirl that will come to CBS on Monday nights this November.

I'm very much liking it so far. I can't wait to see where this story will be going. Calista Flockhart looks amazing and totally badass as Cat Grant, Kara's boss.


Melissa Benoist looks very cool and interesting as Kara Zor-El. She looks a bit like Barbara Gordon, which I hope those two meet later on if this series goes far.

Jimmy Olsen is in this series as well. And is best friends with Superman that he gives Kara the blanket that came with him when he was a baby in that space shuttle, which will turn into Supergirl's cape.

I'm looking forward to this series. This will be on the same time as Gotham that's on FOX but the difference is that at least we get to see the superhero. As I said before I can't wait to see where this series will go. What villains will she face and issues that will follow.

This show will be on my list to watch this fall and probably on my DVR.

Supergirl debut on Monday nights this fall to CBS.

UPDATE: CBS has announced that the series premiere will air Monday, Oct. 26 at 8:30/7:30c right after an episode of "Big Bang Theory" and then will move to it's regular time Monday, Nov. 2nd at 8/7c.

No comments:

Post a Comment