Thursday, June 11, 2015

An Ending that Leads to a New Beginning: Bones "The Next in the Last" Season Finale




I'm going to keep this short. The season finale of "Bones" aired tonight, and as we all knew ahead of time, this would feel more like a series finale than a season finale.

With everything changing, Angie and Hodgins moving to Paris, and now Brennan and Booth are thinking of packing it all up to be one big happy family.

When Pelant returns, it gives Booth a perspective that this will be his and Brennan's last case.

I will say I'm a massive fan of "Bones." I've been watching it from the beginning, and yeah, there were times when I might miss episodes, but I always caught up with reruns or DVDs.

I won't give away what happened. I'll let you figure that out on your own.

With this being the series's tenth season, I figured that this series would maybe come to an end. The only reason is I always think of the story's characters, and not to mention that I want to leave the show out on top when you can.

After watching this season finale, I would have been satisfied if this was the series finale. With everything that has happened, it just seems right.

But we got season 11 to look forward to in the fall, and with new showrunners in charge of the show now, who knows what will happen. The ending is undoubtedly not the end but a new beginning either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment