Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Mistaken Identity: Kevin Can Wait "Kenny Can Wait'




When Donna takes away Kevin's cable package due to cost for their daughter's wedding, Kevin takes on a job driving a famous celebrity.

"Kenny Can Wait" has some real funny moments as Kevin becomes friends with Harry Connick, Jr. as he's Harry's driver. Harry mistaken Kevin as Kenny and after that Kevin starts lying his way about what he does from given back to charity to even play the saxophone. But Kevin confesses to Harry on his television show near the end of the episode and what hurt Kevin the most was seeing Goody's wife perform on his show.

There were some memorable moments from Kevin trying to get whatever is left in the peanut butter jar in the cold opening. I know I have tried that many times but don't put my hand inside the jar. Even Donna's reaction about Harry was hilarious too. Even Kevin trying to get people away from Harry as they were taking selfies.

Overall, I thought it was very funny. The acting was pretty good and the writing was as well. I thought Harry was very funny in this episode as it's the first time I'd seen him on a sitcom since Will & Grace (and I still haven't forgiven him what he did to Grace). Overall, I give this episode a 8/10.

You can catch Kevin Can Wait Monday nights at 8/7c on CBS.


No comments:

Post a Comment