Sunday, March 4, 2018

It's not Cheating if the Person Helping You Loves You: Life In Pieces "Therapy Cheating Shoes Movie"

Image result for Life in Pieces therapy cheating shoes movie



Another week, another fun-filled half-hour with the Shorts.

"Therapy Cheating Shoe Movie" was another winning episode in my book with the humorist moments of Joan getting Tyler and Clementine back together, Tim getting Holly to do his driving test online, and Heather trying to make Holly feel bad until Holly tells her that she said the DMV about it and Tim get hiss lilicenseuspended. Not to mention Jen getting sick and tired of the family adding more family time with movie night, but realized that it's essential fun.

I enjoyed this episode. It h. I laugh from time to time. Their stories were so well developed, ma, only with the movie story about Jen. I couldn't get enough of the Tim, Holly, and Heather story with the DMV, as it was one of my favorites. And we're delighted knowing that Tyler and Clementine will get back together. Overall, I give this episode an 8/10.

You can catch Life In Pieces on Thursdays at 9:30/8:30 on CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment