Sunday, October 7, 2018

Chicago Fire "Thirty Percent Sleight of Hand" Preview



Here's a preview of this week's new episode of Chicago Fire titled, "Thirty Percent Sleight of Hand."

"Thirty Percent Sleight of Hand"

When Chief Boden becomes increasingly skeptical of Assistant Deputy Commissioner Gorsch's motives, while Severide gets wrapped up in a difficult situation following the rescue of a child from a car wreck. And while trying to fit in with the rest of the firehouse, Foster is tasked with doling out some personal advice to Cruz.



Photos:










Clips/Promo:






Seems that we might see Boden and Jerry butting heads. I think that Cruz is dating the lady that he rescued with the dog named Rizzo. Which is pretty cute I think. Go Cubs! Kidd is back at work, maybe to do some light work for now I think. I think that maybe, just maybe there might be a thing between Brett and Casey. I don't know I just have this feeling. But what do I know, right?

You can catch Chicago Fire Wednesdays at 9/8c on NBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment