Friday, August 7, 2020

Top 5 List: Story-lines to See this Season from #OneChicago

Finally All Together! Sky Witness Announces Jan Premiere Date For ...

As we're all waiting for the new season of #OneChicago. I put together a top-five list of storylines that I hope we get to see this season. Here we go!

5. A Break on One Chicago Crossover

As much as I would hate to say this maybe this season we could take a break of the epic three-show crossover this television season and maybe just focus on the shows. I just think with doing a crossover event during this COVID-19 situation, it might be best to step back for a season. Besides, how the hell could you top last season's crossover?

4. Flashback

I think it would be very cool if one of these shows could do a flashback episode. It could focus on the hospital at Med or the fire station on Fire. As much as we hear amazing fire stories from those that retired or still on the job it would be kind of cool to see it on screen. Maybe see how Herrmann or Mouch got started at the fire academy or maybe show a historical moment at Med that changed the face of medicine.


Chicago Fire Season 9 Will Feature Even More Brett and Casey ...

3. Relationships

Let's get one thing clear, I'm dying for Upton and Halstead's relationship to go to the next level. But besides them that we know will happen; I would love to see what comes next in the lives of Severide and Kidd. I mean what's next in the cards for these two: wedding? baby? And while those two couples are what we expect moving into the next level in their relationship, the one thing for this season that I'm wanting to know is if Brett and Casey will be a couple. I think that we could see them come to their true feelings for one another this year. And let me just put this out here: I still have hope for Manstead!!


2. Atwater's storyline

I know that we had a short season due to the COVID-19 situation, but out of the three shows that had their so-called season finale. Chicago PD felt like a real season finale with Atwater choosing to speak the truth about a cop's racial profiling that was killed. That ending with Atwater standing in front of all of those cops as they drive off and him yelling at them gave me chills down to my spine. Let's hope that we get to see what happens next in season eight.

1. COVID-19 storyline

It might not be the most popular thing to talk about on television; but if other medical dramas are planning to do a storyline involving COVID-19 in their upcoming season why not One Chicago? I think that the show could take it further than the other shows by showing each of the characters their perspectives. Maybe we could see one of our favorites battle the virus this season. 

Those are my top five list of what I hope we get to see this season. I know it's been a rough last six months and this summer has really been the worst as well. Hopefully, the networks and studios are taking the proper safety precautions for the show's cast and crew, and maybe we could get shows back within the fall season.

You can catch episodes Chicago Fire, PD, and Med all on the Peacock streaming service, NBC.com or NBC app.



No comments:

Post a Comment