Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Blacklist Season 8 Poster


The new poster for the new season of The Blacklist is out. And from what the poster looks it looks like it's no holds bar. 

We know that at the end of the season finale that Liz has joined her mother and going against Reddington. For me, I still think that Red will have the upper hand, but I know I can't wait to see what comes this season. 

What do you think about the poster? What are your thoughts going into Season 8? Leave a comment below! 

The season premiere of The Blacklist begins Friday, Nov. 13 at 8/7c on NBC.

2 comments:

  1. The "no more secrets; no more lies" phrase suggests that Reddington lies. I don't like that. He may not tell the whole truth, but he does not lie. I think he's a good man forced into doing things that other people may consider to be bad. The world is not a fair place and perhaps we do need people like him to set things right.
    Anyway, I watch the show because of Raymond Reddington (James Spader). Without him, the show to me will not be worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now I am following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

    ReplyDelete