Sunday, May 16, 2021

This Is Us "Jerry 2.0" Episode Preview


Here's a preview of this Tuesday's episode of This Is Us.

The 

"Jerry 2.0"

Kevin and Madison partake in their respective bachelor and bachelorette parties. 


Photos:









Promo:


Thoughts:

It's hard to believe that we only have the final two episodes of the season. For this week's episode, I'm looking forward to the bachelor and bachelorette parties for the bride and groom. I mainly want to see what Randall and Kevin will do ( I love some brother time with these two, good or bad (mostly good)). 

Are we about to see Madison and Kevin's first love in this episode? While Sophie returns and gets Kevin to rethink if Madison could be the one. 

They have been pulling my strings this season. Yes, while I'm a big Kevin and Sophie fan, I've kept thinking they will end up together. But after seeing both Madison and Kevin this season, they've made me love these two. 

Looking forward to this week's episode of This Is Us? Leave a comment!

This Is Us airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on NBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment