Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Chicago Fire "Sacred Ground" Season Premiere Preview

NUP_188065_0072



Here's a preview of the season premiere of Chicago Fire.


"Sacred Ground"

In the season eight premiere, the mattress factory fire spirals out o control. Truck and squad lay it on the line in hopes of getting the trapped victims out alive.


Photos: 

NUP_188065_0006


NUP_188065_0072



Seems like the network and show is keeping the premiss of the season premiere pretty tight. I feel not only one but a few of the lives of House 51 will be in danger, I'm thinking Ritter, Herrmann, Brett, Cruz, and Mouch. But who knows? I know we hate to lose anyone and trying to figure this out brings me back to Season 3 premiere and even Season 6 too. Whatever happens, I'm sure we're gonna be on the edge of our seats trying to be ready for anything.

You can catch the season premiere of Chicago Fire Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 9/8c on NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment