Wednesday, February 3, 2021

This Is Us "There" Episode Preview



They're back! They're back! After being on hiatus for three weeks, This Is Us is back this Tuesday! Here's a preview!


"There"

Kevin embarks on a stressful road trip. Jack and young Kevin go to a football training camp.


Clip



Promos:



I am so ready for the return of This Is Us. As much I enjoy a nice hiatus (due to work and other things), I'm ready to get in with what looks to be a Kevin center episode. Does anyone feel that we're in the Big Three trilogy for this season? Because after the previous episode with Randall, I'm thinking we're in the part of the season where we dive into these three characters. 

Emotions were high in the previous episode for me and it looks like this upcoming episode will be as high as well. 

Are you ready for the return of This Is Us? Leave a comment below!

This Is Us returns Tuesday, February 9th at 9/8c on NBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment