Monday, February 26, 2018

Kevin Can Wait Season 2 (so far)


With a very questionable kick off to the new season, the second season of Kevin Can Wait has found it's stride.

I will admit that I wasn't too happy about the new change to the season of letting go Erinn Hayes after the first season and killing her character Donna. But I gave the show the benefit of the doubt and see what they had come up that would make sense and when the second season of the show premiered, it was just a huge disappointment. Knowing that she had died and making a joke about her gym membership wasn't the smartest thing to do and I did have a bit of pissing mood and wanting to watch the show.

But I did and down the road the show got better during it's Thanksgiving episode that really set me thinking that this show will work. And soon after I felt the show finally was better than where they were at the start of the season. The stories were good as it still feels that classic sitcom that we're so use to watching back in the day..

Yes, Leah Remini and Kevin James have a great chemistry that you just can't deny. They chemistry brings another energy to the show that may or may not feel that it's a different style of The King of Queens, but hey it works. And not to mention the cast from Taylor Spreitler, Ryan Cartwright that are hilarious and probably my favorite supporting characters on the show.

So far so good Kevin Can Wait is the show to watch Monday nights. Overall, I do give the season after 16 episodes a 7/10.

You can catch Kevin Can Wait Mondays at 8/7c on CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment