Thursday, January 10, 2019

Chicago Fire "You Choose" Episode Preview

NUP_185688_0015


Here's a preview of next week's episode of Chicago Fire titled, "You Choose."

"You Choose"


Severide's side project of fixing the boat for a wealthy acquaintance turns a bit complicated and personal. Meanwhile, his relationship with Kidd is at a crossroads. Brett helps Casey search for a new apartment and Firehouse 51 decides to enter Tuesday in a dog competition.



Photos:







Clips/Promo:





Well, after this week's episode, who saw any of that coming? The Casey and Namoi relationship seemed to be coming to an end but Severide and Kidd were ones I didn't see coming. I thought Kidd would apologize and Severide would forgive and move on. But she is right on one thing, he hasn't been right since Benny died. I just wonder since I mention that I thought that Brett and Casey should hook up that maybe it should be a thing, even though she's going out with the Chaplain. But I know it's a long shot to go with but I think of it like I see it.

You can catch Chicago Fire next Wednesday at 9/8c on NBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment