Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Single Parents Season 2 Promo




It was one of last season's best new comedies, Single Parents returns this fall to ABC. Here's a promo:


Single Parents was literally one of the best new comedies coming from ABC right next with The Conners. Even the pilot didn't do well for me at first, I had a chance to rewatch it and the entire season in a couple of days and was over the moon about it. The cast is just perfect and clicks so well with one another and their characters. I thought Brad Garrett really shined and for the first time in a long time that I didn't feel what he was doing was another Robert type of character. The show's writing really grew throughout the first season. It's on my must-see list.

You can catch the season premiere of Single Parents Wednesday, Sept. 25th at 9:30/8:30c on ABC.



No comments:

Post a Comment