Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Tomb Radar Anime Series Coming to Netflix

 


Looks like Lara Croft is taking her adventures to Netflix. 

TVLine and The Hollywood Reporter have reported on Wednesday that Netflix adding more of its anime series with Tomb Radar. 

The streaming service giant will be picking up after the events of the highly successful video game reboot trilogy, the Tomb Radar that was released from 2013-2018. Tasha Huo, of the upcoming Netflix's The Witcher: Blood Origin prequel series, is set to write and executive producer the series.

Grey's Anatomy vet Camilla Luddington was the voice of Lara in all three of those rebooted trilogy. There's no voice casting has been announced yet.

Not to mention, Netflix's partnership with Legendary will create Skull Island, an anime series based on the 2017 movie Kong: Skull Island.

I'm so freakin excited for this news. I'm a big Tomb Radar fan (yet I've only played one game that happened to be a demo for the PS1). But I've watched my brother play the reboot series from the Xbox. 

I hope that Camilla Luddington would still be the voice for Lara in this series, it would make sense if it's a continuation from the video games. 

Also, I'm a fan of Kong Skull Island, and while I have mixed emotions about Kong vs Godzilla. I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do with the series. 

What do you think of the news? Leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment