Wednesday, December 13, 2023

From Thriller to Dreadful: Secret Invasion miniseries

 


Did Disney+'s Secret Invasion live up to the hype? Here are my thoughts.


Okay, so I don't think I'm the only one here who has believed that the MCU TV shows aren't living to their potential. Secret Invasion is another.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this Samuel Jackson-led series and its political spy thriller theme that drew me in with each episode, but that ending just screwed everything up. 

WTF was with that ending? Why did they give two characters (Gravik and G'iah) every MCU hero/villain power collected? Isn't there no limit to who's the most potent MCU character? 

I don't know how long I can watch these shows. One had been surprisingly good while others have been from really good to WTF is this crap. I don't know if I want to watch Loki season two, even though it was the show that surprised me out of the others. 

I give Secret Invasion a 6/10. 

What did you think of Secret Invasion? Leave a comment below!

You can catch Secret Invasion on Disney+.

No comments:

Post a Comment